Monday, September 10, 2012

September Curlkit







It's here! It's that time again. I just received my September Curlkit and once again it arrived very quick. Shipping confirmation Saturday night and Curlkit today.


What is Curlkit?

What is CurlKit, you ask? CurlKit is a monthly subscription service for us Naturals. They offer 6-9 product samples in each Curlkit. In your Curlkit you'll find everything from conditioners to styling aids.

Curls Gone Wild




 Each CurlKit has a theme and the theme of this month was Curls Gone Wild. Last month the Curlkit had a cute little book like card, but this month it was an actual book of 7 pages. The book featured 5 bloggers.

The Contents



1. Queen Helena - Royal Curls: Moisture Rich Conditioner
2. Not My Mothers: Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler
3. III Sisters of Nature: Natural Lengthening Creme
4. Lustrasilk - Curlmax: Curl Pudding
5. DPL: Instant Moisturizer
6. Twist N Locs: Natural Oil Shampoo
7. Twist N Locs: Leave-in Conditioner

**** Number 5 was suppose to be the Curlkit but they put a card explaining it was missing due the hurricane and it would be in the next months Curlkit ****



Two Full Size Products

In this month's Curlkit, we received two full size products. Queen Helen Royal Curl Moisture Rich Conditioner (12 oz) retail $7.19. This product is new and I can't wait to review it

We also received Not Your Mother's Knotty to Nice Conditioning Detangler (6 oz) retail 5.99.This product is infused with Brazilian Keratin. 



Samples

This months CurlKit included a few four different samples. 


I've never heard of this product, but we received Twists 'n Locs samples. Two .5 fl oz of the Natural Oil Shampoo and two .5 fl oz of the Organic Leave-in Conditioner. 


We also received samples of III Sisters of Nature Natural Lengthening Creme. I have actually had my eye on this product which states they compare to Miss Jessie's. This one states it compares to the Miss Jessie's Stretch Silkening Creme. I will be trying and reviewing these because of the savings if they compare to Miss Jessie's. 


Last of the samples is the Lustrasilk Curl Max Curl Pudding. We received three .5 fl oz of these samples. I have actually tried this and I like it. It does well with moisturizing type 4 hair. Glad to have these samples.

Thoughts

So everyone that was the September Curlkit. I was happy to see products that I was not familiar with and am excited to try them on my next wash day. October is my birthday month and also Cancer Awareness month, so I am excited to see if Curlkit is going to do something special for the month of October. 

Special Announcement CurlKit Goes Global

For those of you in other countries that have been wanting to try the Curlkit, it is now being shipped to over 150 countries. Click on the link above for more information 

2 comments: