Tuesday, May 14, 2013

April Swapsack


I know I'm a little late to post but this is going to be a quick and simple, straight to the point post. I wanted to share what was in my first Swapsack since the May Swapsack will be going out soon.







Swapsack Contents
1. Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea Cleansing CoWash $8.99
2. Bakeshop Butters Snickerdoodle $7.00
3. Kissed by Nature Green Mint Cold Pressed Soap $4.50
4. Hairveda Sitrinillah Deep Conditioner 
5. Shany Nail Polish $1.99
6. Giovanni Towelettes

For the curly girl subscription I have, it is 16.50. The things that were in my swapsack this month, in value equaled more than I actually paid for the swapsack. I love the fact that they include both hair and body products. I'm being introduced to new things.


Although I was excited about my swapsack, I realized I was only going to try the deep conditioner. I may also try the Kissed by Nature Green Mint soap. I was super happy about seeing the Bake Shop Butters but not liking the scent. I actually swapped it. I also swapped the CoWash and put the nail polish in a birthday gift. I will be doing a review on the deep conditioner and the soap soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment