Thursday, May 16, 2013

May Regular Bulu box



The mail has arrived and my first Bulu Box has arrived today. Bulu is a vitamin, supplement and general health box that contains 4-5 products samples for 10.00 a month. So I had informed a lot of people that I wanted to started looking out for my overall health and I thought this box would be a start. Also another thing that I like about the box is that it offers it's subscribers the opportunity to earn reward points. Those reward points can be used to purchase full size products of things that were featured in the box and also to get another box. So I really don't want to talk to much. Let's get into the box.


Sorry about the picture being sideways. I'll fix as soon as I can figure it out.

First I love the box itself with encouraging quotes like "Do something today your future self will thank you" and "It's always too early to quit" it makes me motivated and happy to start thinking about my health

In the front of the box it contains a booklet to tell you of the items that were included.


This months box included five samples
1. Fit 'n Crisp by Promax
2. Piantiva AllerDX
3. Fitmixer Amino
4. NeoCell Beauty Bursts
5. Artisana Superfood Nut Butter
Looks yummy. With this bar it is only 140 calories. It has 13grams of protein and it states that it has no artificial sweeteners or high frutose corn syrup. A full box of 12  bars is $19.50 . 
As stated in the Bulu Box guide this products is suppose to boost your immune systems  by strengthening kidney health and calming over active kidney function. Full size product is 21.95 for 60 Vcaps

This products is suppose to help with your muscle recovery.  It is a powder that you mix in your water and can be used before, during and after a workout. Full size product for a canister.
This is a Cashew Butter that has additives to help suppress your appetite. Full size product is 34.99 for 20 pack.

This products is suppose to promote smoother and more radiant hair and nails. Full size is 15.95 for 60 chews


My overall review on the box is that I like the concept on it. I do enjoy that it is providing samples to try before buying a full size product and love the fact that they offer you an opportunity to get rewards to redeem on full size products. However, I can't justify the price of the box itself. I think for the price that it should have included at least 1-2 full size products. If they did that, I would be an happy subscriber. 

Reviews on these products will be posted at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment