Sunday, May 12, 2013

I'm Back

To all the Naturalistas that followed my blog in the past, I'm back. I had a lot of life changing events that incurred and was not able to talk to you all as much as I wanted to but thank you all that continued to speak with me and follow me other ways. I appreciate your support.

While I've been gone I have talked to some amazing people and wonder new/upcoming business owners and have several products that I have been reviewing. I have been also trying to stop buying so many hair products and let the PJism die, the hair product portion has faded but I officially love natural body products also.

So with that being said, I can't wait to share new findings and introduce you to the items that I love and worked for me and my still none biased reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment