Tuesday, May 14, 2013

First Graze Box

I've been waiting forever to get my hands on a Graze subscription and I was finally able to get one. Graze is a subscription service that offers healthy snack options that are in small proportions. With Graze, the boxes are $5.00 and you can choose how you want to be billed: once a month, bi-weekly, or weekly. Me I chose the bi-weekly to start but after these boxes I will need to get one every week.

Here is my first Graze box 


Contents of my first box 
blanched almonds, jumbo raisins, dark chocolate buttons and cherries
rustic rolled oat flapjack with mixed seeds and dried fruits
3. my Thai
sweet chili sauce with baked soy bites
cheese croutons, tomato, basil and oregano almonds and mini tomato bread sticks


Review
Oh My Goodness. Everything was great. My favorite was the My Thai. Although it sounds weird, the sauce is great. I wanted to put that on some wings. The soy bites where crunchy. It was great to me. 

The Pomodoro Rustichella was amazing also. I must admit that the my Thai and the pomodoro tied to me. I loved the tomato flavor and it left me craving more.

The Yin and Yang was ok. I'm not a raisin or cherry lover nor fan of Dark Chocolate but to my surprise the dark chocolate wasn't bitter. It had a nice sweet taste and I love almonds. Eating it together balanced out the taste.

Although this seems to be a Graze favorite, I thought they were ok. They would've been better to me if they weren't so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment