Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August Curlkit





It's here .... It's here. So I received my Curlkit today and I was actually surprised at how fast it arrived because I just received the shipping confirmation on Sunday. I don't like Mondays but to come home to my CurlKit in my mailbox yesterday was a pleasant surprise.


What is Curlkit?
What is CurlKit, you ask? CurlKit is a monthly subscription service for us Naturals. They offer 6-9 product samples in each Curlkit. In your Curlkit you'll find everything from conditioners to styling aids.

Island Splash






Each CurlKit has a theme and the theme of this month was Island Splash. Usually the Curlkit has a card that comes with the theme but this month it came with a cute little book like card. On the first page was there hello to us and the different products that were in this months kit. I must add that the box smelled edible. 

The Contents





1. Alikay Naturals/ Black Onyx: Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask
2. Jamaican Mango & Lime: Coiling Creme Pudding
3. Nice & Curly: Same Day Repair Creme Conditioner
4. Amazing Botanicals: Hibiscus Gel
5. L.A.C.E. Naturals: Mas Humedad (More Moisture) Cream
6. Wondercurl: Mango Colada Polishing Pomade
7. African Pride: Shea Butter Miracle Silky Hair Moisturizer
8. 4 Naturals: Afro Stretch Curl Cream
9. Nourishea: Mango Conditioner

**** Number 8 was suppose to be the 4 Naturals Spring Back Curling Custard but I received the Afro Stretch ****

Thoughts


OMG. So everyone that was the August Curlkit. They box smelled delicious. I will be trying everything in this months CurlKit. I can't wait until September they have been keeping a smile on my face since my April CurlKit.  Make sure you get your CurlKit. Don't miss out on this month or next months kit. Reviews coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Did you try any of the products? This month's favs are Alikay Naturals/ Black Onyx's Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask and L.A.C.E. Naturals Mas Humedad (More Moisture) Cream

    ReplyDelete