Saturday, August 11, 2012

HoneyChile HairLove Curly Chat





Tazia Armstead, founder and creator of HoneyChile HairLove, hosted a Curly Chat Event today. She talked about how her Natural Journey started and the importance of Natural Ingredients. She broke down the ingredients that we are use to see in our store bought favorite shampoos and conditioners and the affects it can have on your hair. She then shared the benefits of choosing all Natural Ingredients. All of her products are home made and every ingredient added to her products can easily be read and recognized. I got the Rosemary Rejuvination Treatment which helps generate hair growth and can't wait to see the benefits it has on my hair. Each Curly got a swag bag. My swag bag included the Honey Boom Moisturizing Shampoo and the Curl glaze and other samples from her sponser. I also won during her giveaway some very beautiful bracelets from one of her sponsers. Overall I was amazed at Ms. Armsteads love and passion for her products and can't wait to try and see if they become my new statple products.










Reveiew Coming Soon On Her Products

No comments:

Post a Comment