Sunday, August 5, 2012

TALIAH WAAJID HAIR LOCK IT UP MOISTURE GEL

5/5



Advertised: This light, non-greasy formula has natural ingredients that enhance the natural curl of chemical free hair. This makes it easier to start and maintain locks. A great alternative to bees wax or other similar products which can build up and weigh the hair down. Excellent for retouching the roots of locked hair during lock grooming. For best results, sit under a hooded dryer after use. Lock it up penetrates the hair shaft and adds moisture to the hair without leaving a gummy feeling. Lock it up dries leaving the hair soft and shiny.


Ingredients: Black Earth formula, which consists of Pure Deionized Water T.E.A. Natural Herbs, Indian Hemp, Yarrow Roots, Rosemary, Nettle, Natural Hair Locking Recipe Hydrolyzed Protein, Carbomer 940, Natural Preservative, Nipa Guard, Fruits Fragrance, Bio-Flavonoids.


Price: 6oz for $7



Review
Gels do very well with my hair and I used the Taliah Waajid Hair Lock It Up. I have finally got the time to post a review on it. With Taliah Waajid she is the founder of the Natural Hair products. When I big chopped in March my beautician informed me of her products. She has a variety and thy don't damage your pockets.


With this product my hair loved it. It was not thick and the smell was very nice and light. It smelled sweet somewhat.  I used the product on my hair while it was damp and put two strand twists throughout the back of my hair. I then untwist my hair in the morning and it looked great. My hair was not crunchy.

It was still nice and soft and actually had a nice shine to it as well. It did not leave flakes in my hair and I was able to maintain my twists for almost a week before having to re twist it. For those that like a tight hold, this specific one is not for you. You should try the Taliah Waajid Hair Lock It Up Tight. I haven't tried it yet but I may soon. So I give this product two thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment