Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Twistedsista De-frizz Conditioner Review


4/5

Instantly Detangles and Hydrates
Contains Argan Oil & Honey
Free From Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates & Mineral Oils

twisted sista conditioner feeds moisture back into thirsty hair that is prone to frizz. To deliver intensive conditioning where needed without making the roots greasy or hair feeling lank.

Price: 4.99  6.76 fl oz

Ingredients: Aqua (Water)  Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-44, Dimethiconol, Ceteareth-20, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Litchi Chinesis Pericarp Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Glycerin, Benozophenone-4, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, C11-15 Sec-Pareth-12, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, SOdium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methlchloriosothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene.

Directions: Smooth product through the mid-lengths and ends of damp hair. Gently work through with a wide-tooth comb or fingers and then rinse thoroughly in warm water.

Review: In my June CurlKit, I received a full sized TwistedSista de-frizz conditioner and have finally got a chance to do a review. I must first say that I Love the smell of this conditioner. It has a sweet and floral smell. The conditioner was very think. Not the typical conditioner, so I did have to apply a lot of conditioner to my hair. Although thick, it had enough slip to it to allow me to detangle my hair. I must say it was easy to detangle and also left a nice shine to my hair.

Overall this is a product I may use again. Although i had to apply a lot of the product to my hair it did what it said it would do. My hair was easy to detangle and I could have rocked my curls with a wash and go. The definition of the curls were nice so I'm sure if I allowed it to dry as it was, I would have been able to see that it worked as a de-frizzer.

No comments:

Post a Comment