Wednesday, August 15, 2012

U R Curly Soya Shampoo Review


4/5

 
Free of Alcohol, Parabens, Sulfates & Dyes
Made with Soy Protein
Enriched with Abyssinian Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Echinacea & Aloe

Overview: Weather you wear your hair long or short the friendly ingredients found within our weightless U R Curly Soya Shampoo will clean and moisturize your hair leaving it smooth and soft to the touch. Our unique formula is alcohol-free, rich with soy protein and enhanced with tea tree oil, echinacea and aloe to soothe your scalp, reduce breakage, nourish damaged hair and help promote hair growth - helping you reach your hair goals,

Price: 8.99 10 Fl Oz

Ingredients: Artesian Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Soidum Cocoylisethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium CocoylTaurate, PEG 150 Distearate, Polyquat1 0, Menthol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Polysorbate 20, Metaleauca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil (Abyssinian Oil), Fragrance, Aloe Extract, Echineacea Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazoline

Review
My hair was needing a lot of TLC, so I decided that it would be a good time to do a couple of reviews. I decided to wash my hair with the UR Curly Soya Shampoo (Full Size 10 fl oz) that I received in my July CurlKit. U R Curly is one of the newest brands to the Natural Market and I was ready to see what made it a great product. Lets start with the smell. I am into more of a fruity or just a normal shampoo smell so I wasn't a big fan of the Menthol smell. The shampoo was a little thick and I had to apply quite a bit to get it to lather.  I followed the directions exactly as it was on the bottle by massaging it into a lather and then allowing it to sit for 2 minutes. I loved the tingle it provided as it sat in my hair.  My hair felt nice and clean and it didn't feel striped or dry. It was as they said soft to touch.

Overall I think the products is nice and although the smell was a little strong I love the results it had on my hair. I think I will use the product in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment