Sunday, August 5, 2012

Karen's Body Beautiful Atlanta Haute Hair Affair



On August 4, 2012, Karen's Body Beautiful held their second annual Haute Hair Affair Meetup. Karen Tappin, owner of Karen's Body Beautiful, is a beautiful and knowledgeable Natural. She spoke about the importance of ingredients and their affects. She left no ones questions unanswered.







We were then able to mix and mingle with other Naturals. Her team of brand ambassadors where there to provide hair product information to help us purchase products that would suite our hair needs. Because Karen and I, to me, where hair twins she was able to direct me to the best products for my hair. I purchased her sweet ambrosia leave in conditioner in the Creamy Coco Mango scent and cant' wait to try it as she suggested for detangling and styling my twists.






She also provided a gift bag of two samples. One was a full size Maximum Moisutre Body Lotion in Coco Lime, which smells heavenly, and the other was a 30ml sample of Creamylicious in Lucious Pear. Overall I really enjoyed myself and embraced the gift of knowledge that Karen was able to give us and I look forward to her third annual Haute Hair Affair.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment