Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia Leave-in Conditioner

5/5

Ingredients: Purified Water, Jojoba and Avocado Oils, Vegetable Wax, Panthenol, Arnica, Calendula, Echinacea, Nettle & Horsetail Extracts, Vegetable Glycerin, Wheat Germ Oil, Essential and/or Fragrance Oil, Natural Enzymes & Vitamin E

Price: $16.00 8 oz
Since I started this Natural hair journey, I was never big on ingredients. I met Karen Tappin, founder of Karen's Body Beautiful at Atlanta Haute Hair Affair, and she went over the importance of ingredients. She spoke on why Natural ingredients were best for our hair and the effects some of the common ingredients we see in products have on our hair. She informed me that the Sweet Ambrosia Leave-in Conditioner would be great for my hair and how she used it for her hair. I decided to see what the hype was about for this conditioner.

I picked the Creamy CoCo Mango as the fragrance for my leave-in and it smells heavenly. Love it. It is very light and has a great slip. A little of this product goes a long way. I followed the directions as follows: Apply a generous amount of product to the hair when damp or dry to refresh and moisturize. Can be used several times a week or daily . I have used this product on both damp and dry hair. The results were amazing. I really loved the results of the product when I used it on my dry hair. The definition of my Curls were amazing. I applied the products and brushed it through and my curls were going wild (good thing).  My hair stayed moisturized and curls maintained there definition for almost an entire week. I have also used this product with EcoSyler gel and it doesn't leave any residue or flakes. It had a nice shine to it.

Repurchase? Of course I would. This product is amazing. I use it every few days. It leaves your hair soft and moisturized. I can't wait for Karen's Body Beautiful to come back to Atlanta for the Natural Hair show so I can purchase her other products.


No comments:

Post a Comment