Sunday, August 5, 2012

Elasta QP Olive Oil and Mango Butter

5/5





Description


Moisturizing butters of olive oil and mango produce this intensely rich thermal protecting treatment. Use daily for softer fuller looking hair


Ingredients


NEW Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Capric Capryllic Triglycerides, PEG-75 Lanolin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Retinyl Paltimate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (VItamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin (Vitamin H), Linonoleic Acid (Vitamin F), Persia Gratissima (Avocado) Oil [contains Vitamins B2, D, A, E, K, and Potassium], Parfum (Fragrance), Imidazolidinyl Urae, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrolyzed Silk, Butylparabend, Cl19140 (FD&C Yellow 5).



I used this product along with a gel to do a twist out for my Pony 'Fro and it did great. I put my hair into six flat two strand twist and used this product along with gel so it would hold. I un twisted my hair and was fascinated by the results. My hair was soft and stretched. Normally my hair is shrunk and you can't tell that I have any length, but when I tell you that this product does wonders, Believe Me. My hair didn't smell bad and the smell of the product is not over powering. Using the product with the gel did not cause any build up of clumps in my hair.

If there is one product that I will be recommending, it will be the Elasta QP Olive Oil and Mango Butter. It, hands down, is the BEST hair moisturizer I have ever used. Who knew that my 4a type hair would be able to be soft and manageable and with this Georgia heat be able to maintain moisture through the day. I have to go stock up on this product because I am down to the last bit. Did I mention that this product is AFFORDABLE. Why wouldn't you go get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment